January’s workshop was such a delight! Thank you to all who participated.
I am taking a breather from teaching public classes for the rest of January and through February, but will post details about future mini-courses, workshops and seminars as my schedule unfolds. I hope you will stay tuned!
If you know of a company or organization that is interested in having me provide an in-house training program, please send them my way. Thank you!
Free Your Talents’ Annual Jump Start Your New Year Event:
Being Free in Front of an Audience: You’ve Got What It Takes
Saturday, January 12, 2013
1:00 to 6:00 pm
High Mountain Hall
5 Mountain Street, Camden, Maine
Find comfort, strength and clarity when you perform or present.
- Discover and learn how to quiet your mind and manage your thoughts.
- Control your body and govern your voice, posture & gestures.
- Organize your words & express them plainly & naturally.
- Connect and interact comfortably with your audience.
- Utilize the key to being yourself in front of a crowd.
- Exercise the joy of speaking spontaneously.
Entertaining stories, encouraging instruction and engaging games team up for a thought-filled, vibrant and practical afternoon of learning to relax, focus and express your ideas with freedom and poise. Start your year off right with a fresh, new view of your innate abilities. $50 in advance; $60 at the door. Reserve your space now! Contact email@example.com or 207.230.0272.